самостоятельная работа по временам английского языка. 1 задание Present Simple or the Present Progressive. 2 задание раскрой скобки, употреби глагол в нужном времени. 3 задание Впиши слова- помощники: did, do, does, will. 4 Задание Write the verbs in brackets in the correct form.
1. Put the verbs in brackets in the Present Simple or the Present Progressive.
1) Andy sometimes…comics. (to read)
2) We never…TV in the morning. (to watch)
3) Listen! Sandy…in the bathroom. (to sing)
4) My sister usually…in the kitchen. (to help)
5) My mother…breakfast now. (to make)
6) They often…the bathroom. (to clean)
7) Look! The boys…home. (to come)
8) Every day his grandfather…for a walk. (to go)
9) I …with my friend at the moment. (to chat)
10) Cats…mice. (to eat)
2. раскрой скобки, употреби глагол в нужном
1. My friend …(live) in London every summer.
2. You often …(go) for a walk.
3. Yesterday Ann …(watch) TV.
4. Tomorrow I … (read) an interesting book.
5. He …(work) at school last year.
6. We … (visit) Moscow next week.
7.I ( not to play) chess tomorrow.
8.Where you (go) now?
9.We (travel) around Europe last year.
10.If he (not see) her tomorrow, he leave her a note.
11.She usually (read) in the evening.
3.Впиши слова помощники: did, do, does, will
1.… you see this film yesterday?
2.… he like chocolate?
3.… your sister sleep last night?
4.… you help your mother soon?
5.… Tom get up at 7 o‘clock every morning?
6.… they play football last Sunday?
7.… you want to go to the cinema?
8.… she finish this work tomorrow?
9.... Helen write the letter yesterday? 10.... parents go to the cinema today?
Write the verbs in brackets in the correct form.
I (not to play) chess tomorrow.
Where you (go) now?
We (travel) around Europe last year.
If he (not see) her tomorrow, he leave her a note.
She usually (read) in the evening.
What you (do) at 6 o’clock tomorrow?
Yesterday I (find) the book which I (lose) in summer.
What your brother (do) every day?
Listen! Somebody (play) the piano in the next room.
Where you (go) last summer?
How many pages you (read) by 5 o’clock tomorrow?
What Nick (do) when you (ring) him up yesterday?
If he (not help) me, I (not write) a composition by next
I (not go) to the cinema yesterday, I (watch) TV the whole
What you (buy) at the shop tomorrow?
I wish I (to be) at the party yesterday. It was so exciting!
If we (to travel) to Spain last year, I (to take) wonderful
If I (not to be) so busy now, I (to help) you.