Итоговая контрольная работа за год в 8 классе по учебнику Ю. А. Комаровой, которая представлена в виде теста на знания лексики и грамматики и задания по чтению. Цель работы - проверить усвоенный материал за 8 класс, выявить пробелы и составить план работы на остаток учебного года, чтобы восполнить недостаток знаний, если такой имеется.
Итоговый Тест 8 класс.docx
Choose the correct variant:
1. Paula …… $40,000 a year in her job.
A. spends B. earns C. swaps
2. Will you help me … the ironing?
A. do B. make C. take
A. footballist B. footballer C. football
11. I don’t have to pay to get into
museum. It’s ………
A. cheap B. expensive C. free
12. After breakfast I always………. my
3. Jack …… a prize last week.
A. do B. make C. sleep
A. swapped B. won C. lost
4. Henry isn’t lazy. He’s very………
A. sociable B. generous C. hardworking
13. Charles Darvin went on an …… to the
South Sea Islands.
A. expedition B. voluntary work C.
5. …… is a person who damages buildings
or paint graffiti.
A. Shoplifter B. Armed robber C. Vandal
6. The opposite of war is ……
A. poverty B. peace C. famine
7. Send me a ……… if you’re going to be
A. social networking site B. instant
messaging C. text massage
8. Would you like to travel ………… the
14. She ……. like chocolate much.
A. not B. don`t C. doesn`t
15. Richard …… the sports programme
on TV last Friday.
A. don`t saw B. didn`t see C. doesn`t see
16. I`m ……..than my brother at the
A. busier B. busyer C. more busy
17. Patrick has got too …… money.
A. out of B. through C. round
A. much B. many C. any
9. …… is a problem affecting children
when they don’t have enough to eat.
18. Are there ….. interesting films on at
A. Malnutrition B. Illiteracy C. Famine
A. any B. an C. some
10. Maradonna is the greatest …….. of all
19. Jack has studied French …… last
summer. A. for B. from C. since
A. any B. many C. much
20. Wendy ….. at a hotel in Lanzarote last
30. Jerry wasn`t allowed …….. his mobile
phone in the cinema.
A. stay B. stayed C. have stayed
A. to use B. that to use C. to using
21. How long …….. Simon?
A. do you know B. you have know C. have
31. If I were you, ……..buy some new
A. I would
B. I will C. I have
22. I`m sure that Tom ….. come
32. If I gave you my phone number,
A. will B. is C. might
A. you would B. will you C. would you
23. What are you going ……. now?
A. doing B. do C. to do
24. If I had more money, I ……. a sports
A. will buy B. Bought C. would buy
25. You …….. swim in the sea today – it`s
A. don`t have to B. can`t to C. mustn`t
33. A new novel …… by Susan Hall last
A. were written B. wrote C. was written
34. Millions of mobile phones ……. every
A. are produced B. were produced C.
35. We were phoned by …….. at midnight
26. Our house ……. in the 1930s.
A. anybody B. somebody C. everybody
A. built B. was built C. is build
27. I`m sorry, but you ………. in. It`s
36. Prizes were given ….. Sally Thomas to
all of the students.
A. by B. for C. with
A. can`t to go B. can`t go C. can`t going
37. Stella has ……been to the USA.
28. Mount Everest is the ……. mountain
in the world.
A. higher B. highest C. most high
29. Ian has too ……. work to do.
A. ever B. often C. never
38. Have you ….. broken your leg?
A. ever B. just C. never
39. Joe and Katy ….. at the party. A. weren`t B. wasn`t C . isn`t
40. The children …… some money in the
A. finded B. found C. finds
Read the text. Then decide if the
statements below are true (T) or false (F).
Michael Phelps is probably the greatest
Olympic swimmer in the history. He won ix
gold medals in the 2004 Olympics, and then
in the Olympic games at Beijing, in 2008, he
won another eight gold medals and broke
five world records.
How does he do? Well, Phelps’ biggest
secret is that he eats a huge amount of food
every day. In fact, you won`t believe how
much he eats. He eats so much that it`s
almost impossible for an ordinary person to
eat the same quantity. We know because one
of our reporters, Joe Finch, tried to eat
Michael Phelps` breakfast. First, he ate a
bowl of cereal, which was much smaller
than the one Phelps eats. Then he had a big
sandwich which was made of white bread
and butter, with a fried egg and tomatoes
inside. Phelps usually eats three of these!
Then he ate a fiveegg omelette. Our
reporter could only eat half of it. And finally
he had a piece of toast and two chocolate
pancakes. Unbelievably, Michael Phelps
eats three pieces of toast and three large
pancakes. And that`s just breakfast! For
lunch he usually has half a kilo of pasta.
But why does one of the most amazing
swimmers in history eat so much unhealthy
food? Well, the answer is carbohydrates.
Phelps swims a hundred kilometres every
week, so he spends hours and hours in the
swimming pool. Consequently, he needs a
lot of energy, and carbohydrates give him
energy. The problem is that he doesn`t have
enough time to eat properly. He`s always in
the pool, and he can`t eat when he`s
swimming. So he has to eat as much food
with lots of carbohydrates in it as he can.
1. Michael Phelps won fourteen gold
medals at the 2008 Beijing
2. Michael Phelps doesn`t eat any
carbohydrates. T / F
3. He has to eat unhealthy food as
quickly as he can. T / F
4. Michael Phelps didn`t break any
world records. T / F
5. The reporter couldn’t eat the same
quantity of food as Michael Phelps
does. T / F