1. Circle the odd word out:
Underline the correct item:
3. Complete the sentences using the adjectives below and too/enough as
in the example: I'm not old enough to drive a car.
He's too busy to help us.
pretty skinny classy shy troubled
4. Rewrite this sentences in passive.
5. Fill in: slim, frizzy, suits, bushy, try, overweight.
1. Tom is … . He must go on a diet.
2. Tony made a nasty remark about Betty’s … eyebrows.
3 . I don’t think that red hair … her.
4. She’s got a very … figure.
5. Would you like to … on that dress?
6.I am not happy with my … hair! I wish it was straight.
to Variant 2:
Задание 5.1.overweight, 2.bushy, 3.suits, 4.slim, 5.try, 6.frizzy
6. 1С, 2В, 3D, 4Е, 5А
© ООО «Знанио»