КАРТОЧКА-ЗАДАНИЕ НА ТЕМУ
«MEDICAL WRITING: CASE ABSTRACT_209»
What is a medical case report?
What parts does it include?
What is an abstract?
Read the abstract of the medical case
haemosiderosis with mineralizing pulmonary elastosis: A case report
haemosiderosis characterized by repeated episodes of intra-alveolar haemorrhage
is rare in adults and has a relatively benign course compared to cases seen in children.
The case presented here is of an
adult man with idiopathic pulmonary haemosiderosis with mineralizing pulmonary
Pathologists are generally not
familiar with this histologic reaction pattern associated with iron
encrustation of pulmonary elastic tissue.
Find in the abstract:
Why is it important
Needs to be reported
Answer the questions:
1. Is this the first report of this kind in the literature?
2. What are brief details of what the patient(s) presented with?
3. What the reader should learn from the case report?
4. What the clinical impact will be?
5. Is it an original case report of interest to a particular clinical
specialty of medicine?
6. Will it have a broader clinical impact across medicine?
7. Are any teaching points identified?
Why abstract is the most important part for case
published in electronic databases?
What are basics of abstract writing?
© ООО «Знанио»