МЕТОДОЛОГИЧЕСКАЯ РАЗРАБОТКА УРОКА АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА
ПО ТЕМЕ «A WORLD OF FOOD”
к учебнику Headway
Elementary 5th Edition Video
A WORLD OF FOOD
I. What’s your favorite food?
fish and chips
рыба с картофелем во фритюре
take away food
еда на вынос
1. What is traditional food? Give examples. This is food made mostly in
the region. Traditional British food is fish and chips and a Cornish pasty.
2. What is a Cornish pasty? A Cornish pastry is made of some potatoes,
vegetables and meat baked inside pasty.
3. What is international food? Give examples. International food is
cooked almost everywhere. For example, pizza and pasta.
4. Where can you try international food? You can try it in restaurants,
markets and festivals.
II. International food
cook at home
1. What city is it? Oxford.
2. Where can you buy ingredients to cook international food? You can
buy food to cook recipes from around the world.
3. What kind of restaurants can you find on the Cowley Road? You can
try food from China, the Middle East, Italy, Poland, Greece, Jamaica and
4. Are there any Indian restaurants on the Cowley Road? Yes, there are.
5. What food do they often serve? They often serve food from India,
Pakistan and Bangladesh.
6. How do they call these Indian restaurants and why? They call them
Curry houses, because curry is one of the most popular dishes in the UK.
III. What’s cooking?
1. How many chefs are there for lunch time menu? There are 3 chefs.
2. What food do they cook? They cook traditional Bangladeshi and Indian
3. What ingredients are there in the dishes? There are fresh vegetables
and spices, chicken and fish, some lamb.
4. Is there any pork in Bangladeshi food? No, there isn’t.
5. Do they use recipes? No, they don’t.
6. What are they serving for lunch today? They are serving chopped
chicken, prawns, rice and bread.
© ООО «Знанио»С вами с 2009 года.